Monday, March 21, 2011

Bunny Nuggets & Chubby Chirps

Continuing in what may be a very long love affair with Rebecca Danger,
I constructed two of her "Bunny Nuggets" and a "Chubby Chirp" for my Mam for Easter. 
No bunnies were harmed in the making of the monster.....even though I did have some pretty humorous daydreams of the monster coming to life and me coming home to a bunny massacre.   It only makes sense that monsters would eat bunnies.





I'm having so much fun with her crazy ideas that I downloaded the pattern to THESE GUYS thinking they'd be a pretty great baby shower present.



Also knitted lately:  A sweater for my darling niece Hadlee.  She's pretty much the cutest thing there ever was.  Even more so in her birthday sweater :)

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love them. Love them, love them, love them!

grburbank said...

So cute! Also, remember how you have to teach me how to knit before I die? I didn't want you to forget that.