Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Feds are watching...

I'll start off by saying that
I LOVE APPLE

Computers, products, software...

I've used an apple computer for 10 years

(long before they became trendy...)

However, a recent trip to the iTunes store has me upset.
They raised audio downloads to $1.29?!
What the hell are they thinking?!


You see, several years ago, I was someone who, *cough* liked to *cough* borrow music for free from *cough* uh... friends... on the internet.... and then with the Napster downfall, and all the hubub about stealing music, and the feds watching, I decided I'd go legit.

I haven't stolen music off the internet for years. I was okay with paying 99¢ per download in exchange for keeping my freedom loving ass out of jail.


After much thought on whether I should return to my old ways, I've come to the conclusion that I'm too cute for prison.

*sigh* I guess I'll pay $1.29

No comments: