Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Glad to be alive

Most people don't wake up in the morning and think,
"I wonder if this will be the single most
terrifying day of my life"

And neither did I last Saturday.

The abbreviated version of this story, is that I almost drown in the Weber River.
It was an innocent kayaking adventure gone horribly wrong, and it almost cost me my life.
I escaped bruised, cut and horrified.


I think that I'll return to the water in my boat one day, but it might not be for a while.



Me and Manny before our Weber River trip

2 comments:

Brein said...

I'm sOoOoOoOooooo glad you are alive! Even if you look like hamburger. ;) So scary. I'm already so scared of water so I can't even imagine!!

Valerie L. Bond said...

Woah, I am glad you made it out. Can you describe what happened later when you feel better! You guys look cute by the way!