Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Birthday Blog: Long overdue


The gang went to Andy's in Ogden for my Birthday dinner.
My bestest bestie erica got me the Halloween tree I'd been pining over since October... that's right, she bought it and saved it for 8 MONTHS! She's too sweet. I just can't wait till October to put it up!
She had it on the table when we got there, along with a Corona and a shot to get my birthday part started! Gotta love her.
Andy's is a really great place, with awesome Greek food and a laid back atmosphere.

Erica especially likes the ranch....


At some point in the evening, I ended up drinking in my kayak....
on my lawn.
Not real sure what that was about...
but hey, it was my BIRTHDAY!
I do what I want!

2 comments:

Valerie L. Bond said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUZ!!

Mom Louisa said...

Hi Erin, Hey we have a tandem kayak (red) that is like new Walden spirit brand, price new was $824 we would sell to you for $624 and we'll take payments and deliver it, are you interested call aunt Lucy 801-789-7572