Tuesday, February 16, 2010

To cowl or not to cowl.

 

This is what I've started in February. I'm having major trauma with it though, because I can't decide what to do.  For some reason, I love the look of this on this on the model, but I'm pretty sure it isn't going to look like that on me.  

My thought process when I started went like this:
Oh! I love that!
She's cute.
Stupid cute girl with messy hair.
Why doesn't messy hair look cute on me?! It just looks messy!
I don't even wear brown. 
It'll have to be gray, of course.
I wear too much gray.
Claustrophobia. 
I'm in love with that cowl, but can't really stand stuff that close to my neck...
I'll make it bigger.
Wait, what if I don't even want it attached to the vest at all?
Shit.
How will I finish the neck if I do them in separate pieces?
I'll wear the vest more if I do it separate.
Does that mean I won't ever wear the cowl?
I'm pretty sure the whole thing would just be cuter if I lost 40 lbs. 
And had messy cute hair.
Shit.
What color shirt am I even going to wear under it.

So now, 


I'm almost done with the back and still don't have a plan yet. 
Shit.

1 comment:

LifeAsABox said...

The first thing we do, let's kill all the models.

Another terrifying, yet hilarious, look into the thought-process of my cousin and then thinking, yes, I am related to her.

I think you should cowl--you can definitely pull it off.