Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Rebellion Photo!

This summer has been absolutely crazy. hectic. madness.
So what does a logical person do when they are so busy all the time?
They start a business.
Yeah.

I'm kicking my hobby up a notch and I'm pretty damn excited about it.
By excited, I mean that I've been nauseous and anxious and doubtful for two months prior to launching my site. I'm an overanalyzer, but after finally jumping in (Ok, it was really more of a slow tentative lurk from the kiddie pool....) I feel pretty good about it.

I've got creativity pouring out of my nugget, and sticky notes all over with ideas for shoots and things I'd like to do. Tell your friends!

So here she is, friends. One of the reasons I've been MIA lately.
I've been putting crazy amounts of energy into getting this going  :)









No comments: