Monday, July 26, 2010

Thanks a lot, interwebz.

I've been so busy lately that I have completely neglected this blog.  I was off doing other totally rad things that aren't blogging, but are totally blog worthy. 
More on this later.

Apparently, I haven't been busy enough that I couldn't visit THIS SITE:


Where I made THIS happen to myself.



I've been having a pretty awful day. One that involved my workplace smelling like shat asparagus and bratwurst, someone asking when I was 'due' and computer malfunctions.

this. made. everything. all better.

I laughed SO HARD.  Seriously, In 20 years I'm going to be a man with bad teeth?  LOL  

Then I started thinking about how this picture is really about 7 years old, so this is me in more like 13 years.   *buys white strips and estrogen*



3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm not entirely sure what in20years.com thinks is going to change about you. I mean, the picture certainly looks different, but I'm not sure what. And it certainly doesn't look older... I'm confused.

Erica said...

I'm confused too.... according to this website, in 20 years tweezers are no longer in existence because those brows are BITCHIN'! lol

Hillary said...

Oh, you look absolutely beautiful! You definetly won't need a "hello, my name is..." at the reunion because it is obviously you!