Friday, March 27, 2009

Earth Fest

My pet project lately has been putting together Earth Fest in Brigham City.
Lori and I, as well as Jill from Utah State University Brigham City have been working to coordinate an event to promote recycling, composting, conservation and general earth awareness.

We've got several local businesses that are willing to come out and teach people about what they do to help the environment, and what people can do at home as well.

I'm so excited to see how this turns out. It will be the first event of its kind in our area. Conservation is a topic that I feel very strongly about, and I'm glad to be a part of such a great cause.

So join us on Earth Day, April 22 and learn about the great resources our community has to offer :)

Earth Fest
April 22, 4pm - 7 pm
USU Brigham City
195 W. 1100 S.
Brigham

No comments: