Monday, August 17, 2009

The Big City


I went to Salt Lake Saturday night to hang out with James & Guy. We went to Park City to do some bargain shopping at the Outlet (Gap tank tops for $3.99...SCORE) and then went to Squatters for dinner. I love Squatters. They have a really broad menu that you just don't find in little BC. Not to mention their brewery. And the atmosphere.
I had the Ahi Tacos, which were pretty good, and the old favorite, Hefeweizen.

When we left we stopped to look at their "art" outside, which was a giant ball of empty plastic water bottles they'd put a light inside. Pretty cool.




Sunday morning we were going to go to a Belgian waffle house, but it was closed, so we decided to go to Squatters in SL this time! I don't make it down to the big city nearly enough, and it's one of my favorite places, so hey, why not?
Besides, where else can you get a "Mid-day Mary"?

It was a great weekend with the "brothers", and it really needs to happen more often!

1 comment:

LifeAsABox said...

Sounds like a really fun weekend, and I love Squatters! I should try to make it up to Park City myself before I leave the state. The pictures are way fun too.

P.S. Congrats on Scootie. 1000 is a milestone (no pun intended).