Monday, August 17, 2009

Scootie gets a thousand




"Scootie" reached 1000 miles last week! That seems like a helluva lot of miles for something that only goes about 3 blocks to work, 8 blocks to my mom's and across the street to the grocery store.

When my husband got a motorcycle 6 years ago, I told him that I was going to get a bullet bike. We went to Vescos and left with Scootie. Not exactly the bike I had anticipated, but I've been very happy with her.

Thankfully, I haven't had any traffic incidences involving Scootie.
Always remember to watch out for 2-wheeled vehicles sharing the road with you.
Sometimes It's pretty hard to flip you guys off and drive at the same time ;)

1 comment:

Hillary said...

People probably see you, and think "oh isn't she cute on her little scooter"....little do they know what you are thinking.