Friday, December 11, 2009

Skinny girls are whores. End of discussion.

And I mean "whore"
in the most polite and jealous "everything-looks-good-on-you-stupid-bitches sort of way"......

Yesterday I confirmed something that I'd thought to be true. I'm usually always pretty much absolutely right.
About everything.
But sometimes I have to prove that I'm right to myself.


Fat girls can't wear skinny jeans.


Just because they make them that big does not make it in any way right.

I literally LOLed at myself in the dressing room last night. There was this triangle shaped mess looking back at me and it was hilarious.

Oh well. At least I can add this to my extravagantly long list of "shit I'm right about".

2 comments:

LifeAsABox said...

Bitches.

Brein said...

Once I tried plaid pants. Ya... that was the funniest damn thing ever. Short ass girl in tight ass plaid pants. That was before I was fat. :)