Monday, May 17, 2010

I know exactly what people with human toddlers go through, PLUS my kids don't speak English and can get on the table without using a stool.

So... my cats are like obnoxious little shadows that meow and shed.
They follow me everywhere.
I go upstairs, they go upstairs.
I get in bed, they get in bed.
When I'm outside, they follow me around from inside the house ruining blinds so they can see me.
They cry when I'm in the bathroom and have the audacity to shut the door with them on the other side.

This past week was spent crafting new drapes and pillows for my living room, but not without the "help" of my fattest shadow, Sammy.

She had to be involved with everything that was going on (sleeping on ALL my fabric). I'd put her in the other room, and soon enough she was back on the table napping.


Then her 'helping' got a little more aggresive.



It really is a wonder that I get anything done with my little furry
minions who have no respect for personal space.


Here are the finished products!


I love my fat little meatball, and really do love that she doesn't understand boundaries.... but sometimes it makes life a little difficult... and hairy.


2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Those drapes turned out so cute! I can't believe your cat didn't get sewn to the pillows!

grburbank said...

I love that your cats have imprinted you. Sammy is adorable, though at first I didn't think she had eyes. The drapes and pillows are awesome--sometimes I wish I was crafty.