Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What a shock. Another food I like. Weird.



My friend Amy invited us to her boyfriend's crawfish boil last Saturday.
I have to say, I was quite apprehensive, but thought that we should probably make an appearance.

The thought of eating things with a face gets to me, but eating something that you actually have to remove its face yourself...   whoa.

I was a champ and tried not to be a pussy, but was immediately told that I'd starve to death if I kept trying to keep their little bodies intact. After I got the hang of it, I wasn't too disturbed... but this doesn't mean I'm going to apply for jobs as a butcher or anything.




The only picture that proves I was here, I look like a Troll. So that's not ever seeing the light of day.




I'm really glad that we went, it was certainly a great new experience.   I'm not rich enough to fly crawfish in from Louisiana, but having one of these parties would definitely be a good time  :)

No comments: