Wednesday, June 9, 2010

She's pretty much creating a league of highly fashionable blonde wigged zombies with great dance moves.

I have a dance club in my brain.   A dance club that only plays Lady Gaga hits.
I wake up in the night to pee, and immediately my head is screaming
RA RA RA AH AAAAH! RUM AH  RUM AH A AAAH! GAGA OOOH LA LA!
Which THEN makes my claw hands come up and THEN I don't go back to sleep.

People, this tells me that Lady Gaga is a fucking genius.
She's insanely brilliant and I hate her for this.
Her crazy assed catchy lyrics are in my brain 24/7.

Let's all take a minute from trying to decide if she has a penis, and ponder if she's totally brainwashing us. Has anyone played this shit backwards?

1 comment:

Hillary said...

UGH! I know where you are coming from. Now I have RA RA in my head dweeb.