Wednesday, December 1, 2010

$#!T on Wednesday #'s 44, 45, 46, 47

So... I think we did some... uh... stuff?  I'm sure it was awesome, but really, I don't remember much.
I've been heavily medicated since the 5th of November. For those of you that graduated from Box Elder High and need help with math, that equals 25 days ago.  Which is bullshit, since I'm still sick.
Running through my veins is somewhere between 79-84% Sudafed.
The main active ingredient in Sudafed is pseudoephedrine.  Pseudoephedrine is a main active ingredient in meth. But hey, at least those of you that graduated from Box Elder High already knew that.
Basically, if I drank some bleach I'd be a walking meth lab. Which sounds kindof awesome, in theory, except that my brain is so full of sticky snot that it's making it a lot less awesome. Gruesome, I know. It's my life.
I finally got on some antibiotics and am slowly starting to feel human again. Maybe I'll keep on the Sudafed diet though and see what that does for me.
No wait. I like my teeth.
Nevermind.

SO.  Weeks 44 & 45 are a blur, but #46 was Brad's birthday!
We went to Andy's for dinner with Brad's besties and fam.




My friend Benny got me this rad book of space photography for my birthday, and Brad enjoyed looking at it so I got him a copy too.
I thought he was super excited about it, but I think he's flipping off the camera, so now I'm not sure.  Crap.



Alicia, Erica & Me at birthday dinner




Week #47 was one that I really look forward too every year,
BFF THANKSGIVING!!!!
Everyone had a great time, and even though we're usually together every week anyway, BFF Thanksgiving seems special.  Precious, I know.  
I'm thankful for every single one of these obnoxious shitheads. 
Even though they went to the bar after dinner and left me to do dishes by muhself. 
Like I said. Shitheads.

It's super cozy in my little kitchen, good thing everyone likes each other

Signature Aaron photo, with Jess playing along

My siblings :)

My favoritest bro-in-law. And not just because he's the only one :)

Manny's famous (infamous?) Beer butted keg roasted goodness of spectacular wonder. :)

The men... doing their thing.

Archibalds!

See how good it is?!

SHOCKINGLY good. 

Homemade Pie. OM NOM NOM

Classy.

Somebody has drunk eyes...and it's not me....

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

You look super pretty in orange! And I'm still bummed I missed Thanksgiving. I totally would have helped you do dishes.

grburbank said...

Hooray for Thanksgivings with friends! They always seem to turn out much better than those with family.

I'm sorry you're still sick. I hope there's some more serious shit you can take besides Sudafed--and not just cause the Feds are probably onto you.