Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hillbilly Halloween

Since Manny actually looks homeless in real life, that's what he decided to be for Halloween. I hadn't put much thought into a costume, so I thought I'd go along with his plan and be homeless as well.
After visiting the DI for costumes, we found matching "Freedom Is Not Free" t-shirts.

Rapidly, my costume went from "homeless" to a "homeless southern tea partier hillbilly zombie"  Yeah.
In all reality though. I was just a picture ruiner.
I stayed in character most of the night, and totally creeped everyone out with my screwed up stare and awesome accent.
I had a pretty good time TRYING to look completely awful in photos, and as you can tell, I succeeded :)



Wayne & Garth

Elder Quayle, Wayne, Garth, Sheila, Curtis, Elder Archibald


Jenn, Me, Erica, Alicia.  I'm soooo the hottest.



Me and Davey had everyone laughing with our relentless hillbilly routine :)

Yeah. We sleep in a cardboard box behind 7-11. What's it to ya?




2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Wow. You weren't kidding about staying in character all night. Lovely. Kinda love Erica and Brad's costumes. Pretty clever. You guys had a bit too much fun.

Hillary said...

I would have loved to have been there. Probably would have peed my pants a few times though.