Thursday, October 15, 2009

DONE!



The sweater is done!
I really thought it was going to take forever, but after 3 months here she is!

I can't even begin to estimate the hours it took- Aaron made a pretty accurate statement when he said "so there's no money in knitting sweaters, huh?" Uh. No. Not unless someone would like to pay $1500 for one!

It actually feels pretty priceless though :)



Thanks, to Laura for persuading me into doing this, answering my dumb technical questions and sitting with me for a good hour deliberating over what buttons to choose.









And thanks Dad for the photo shoot :)

3 comments:

busygirl said...

gorgeous! great work, i've tried knitting but i can only do the simple stuff. the detail is amazing on the sweater!

Michelle said...

ok that is so awesome! I love it! I'm way impressed.

* said...

Dude, your ass DOES look amazing. Strong work. Oh and you forgot to thank Dennis for the kickass vine he didn't rip out of his yard. :)