Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bring on the hate!

Today, I am the girl everyone hates.

And I couldn't be more happy about it.




There are several women in the office currently trying to lose weight.
And TODAY, I'm the one that can say she's lost 9 lbs.

Giddy UP.

I have literally been working my ASS OFF.  I've been riding my exercise bike like a friggin' maniac and I've been taking salads and sandwiches to work for lunch. 

Oh and me and my arch nemesis Water have totally made up. We're bff's now. We had a truce that I'd drink it, as long as it quits ruining all my electronics and trying to drown me and stuff.

I feel good. Better than I ever have about being motivated.

Last Saturday I was talking with some girls about hating skinny skanks. About how they can wear whatever they want and trendy things are always so much cuter if you're 110 lbs.  It was a hatefest towards girls in skinny jeans and slutty tank tops.  Really though, it was mostly about jealousy.

BUT.

If I ever get skinny again, I'm definitely dressing like a slut. Because I can.
And I can hardly wait to get my shit talked on.

4 comments:

Erica said...

Nice job poot.

Here's to taking topless kayaking one step further and goin' completely nude.

sluttyness equals awesomeness.

grburbank said...

One day I hope I can find your motivation to exercise, eat salads, and drink water--sometimes I think, I haven't had anything to drink today, I should have some water. Seriously, how am I still alive?

Rebecca said...

Hell YA! That's amazing! Keep it up. :D

Brein said...

Bitch.