Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Even the trannys are hotter than me.

Dear Las Vegas,

I love you for so many reasons.  Your pretty lights, your exciting atmosphere.
People come to you for a good time, and you don't fail them.
But at the same time, you totally make people feel like shit.
You're full of so many pretty, pretty ladies.
It's hard for a little country girl to compete with the style and fashion of a big city.
I've agonized over what to pack when I come to you for weeks. And now on the eve of my departure, I've totally given up.
Every year I come to you, and every year there's the equivalent of 500 Kardashian sisters waiting for me at the airport.  Seriously bitches, please explain to me how you walk around all day in 4" heels.
I digress.
Las Vegas, I love you, but I seriously hate how frumpy you make me feel.

Hugs & Kisses,
ern.



Sorry Harley, you can't come with Mommy :(







2 comments:

grburbank said...

Maybe it's a family thing. I always feel a bit frumpy--where is my fabulous gay style gene?

Have fun in Vegas!

Erica said...

Dude, that bag ALONE just screams fashionista.
Buy those Dr. Scholls we spoke about, wear your sex kitten heals, keep your shoulders back and head up and you won't even need to pay for drinks your entire stay.
Rawr.