Thursday, November 4, 2010

$#!T on Wednesday #44

I was in the garage painting the bagoddamnzillionth and FINAL coat of paint on my dressers. I had paint all over my hands.
Manny came in to tell me that he was leaving for work.
A few minutes after I'd finished my masterpieces, I went to go in the house and wash my painty painted hands and toddle off to work myself.

Ohhhh what is this, boyfriend? You seem to have locked me out.
No big deal, I'll go grab the spare key.
Ohhhh what is this boyfriend? You used the spare key and didn't put it back.
No big deal, I'll call my mom to bring me the key she has.
Ohhhh what is this, boyfriend? My phone is on the ottoman.
IN THE HOUSE.

I stood there for  a while looking at my painty hands, wondering where to go from here. Realizing my level of laziness, and that I could easily walk to Kent's and use their phone to call my mom, that suddenly made me feel super juvenile. 
So I walked my happy ass to work. Painty hands and all.

The rest of the day went on with about as much luck.
UNTIL.
Mims.  OMG.  Bacon Cheeseburger with TOTS. You gotta have the tots.
After the fairly shiteous day I'd had, the tots restored my sanity. That, and for some weird reason, Larsen thought he owed me money, so he bought the beer.
I just let him believe that. Nobody likes to be told they're wrong.

1 comment:

grburbank said...

Sometimes, after certain days, all you need is a bacon cheeseburger, tots, and beer.