Wednesday, November 25, 2009

American Holiday: All about the fatties.


Last night was BFF Thanksgiving 09er.
Some of these little wiseasses made jokes about what they were thankful for, but in reality I think we were all thankful to just be around each other.
Thanksgiving is a great holiday because it revolves around food. If you've not picked up on this little nugget, I'll fill you in.  I love food.
Hello, holiday that encourages you to eat until you cannot physically move and must unbutton your jeans.  WINNER.



<-- Some random crap meticulously placed in a bowl. That's right ladies, you can call me Martha.





 <-- Turkey straight out of the Keg Roaster. Kudos, Keystone Light, you served your purpose well...








 <--Yeah, it was THIS GOOD.
 




 <-- The only time EVER that more than four burners would have come in handy. You can rest now little stove, you probably won't get used again till next year....





<-- Mmmmm this is what Thanksgiving is all about, 3/4 carbs to 1/4 protein ratio :)






<-- PIE. OMG.









<-- Aww. Tender moment.







 <-- Aww. Ruined moment. Jackass.







<-- The girls, and I think there's a Larsen under there somewhere....



I love muh friends and I'm glad we got to do this. Oh, I also love pie. Amen.

1 comment:

LifeAsABox said...

Oh my god, it looks like such fun! Friendsgiving is my favorite holiday even more than (family) Thanksgiving, but sadly I missed it this year. Instead, I will be drinking an entire bottle of wine and eating an entire cheesecake by myself. Yay for friends and for food.