Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy Halloweeners


Usually for Halloween I have a pretty good idea for a costume in advance, but due to the fact that I was on my deathbed the week before this Halloween, it kinda put a damper on the festivities.
I was sick. Hella sick. So sick that I didn't knit or read, but rather just sit like a zombie on the couch and watch tv with remembering to breathe as my only concern. I was too lethargic to even steal my neighbor's internet to tell you all how sick I was.
At this point, I kind of wish I would have gotten tested for H1N1 because I really wonder if that's what I had, so I'm just pretending that I did.

I didn't start feeling like a human being again until the day before Halloween, which meant that a costume was pretty much just thrown together.
I can't even tell you what I was, only that I was probably time warped out of the 80's. I found this shirt at the DI that was tragically hideous, so I had to wear it.

Now going through the pictures, I realize that it looks like a giant pastel potato sack and as though I've gained 50 lbs. Probably a mistake. Oh well, I was pretty damn comfortable and didn't need to keep making sure my cleavage was still intact like all the other whores at the bar that night ;)

Manuel started out looking for things to be an 80's child with me, but ended up as what we've decided was a long-haul white-trash red-neck trucker. Ah well.

It ended up being a good holiday from what I remember, I was pretty hopped up on dayquil, sudafed, ibuprofen and caffeine.

Just kidding mom.

Kinda.

2 comments:

* said...

Whyyyyy must brad pull a stupid face in our ONE AND ONLY halloween photo together? Oh well, It's totally so 08' anyway. Oh, looks like my ass decided to make an appearance to the halloween fesitities as well. woot woot. Glad your feeling better sissy. No more frolicking around with the pigs, ya hear?

Valerie L. Bond said...

Aww, that's great. The shirt is hideous! A bad maternity shirt probably.