Monday, November 30, 2009

It only takes one person to ruin it for the whole class.

So here's the deal, friends.  I realize that having a stalker would imply that I'm super duper neat and rad. Someone thinks I'm bomb diggity enough to obsessively check my blog multiple times per day.
This should bring flattery and reaffirm what I've known all along: 
I'm totally kickass.

HOWEVER. This is not the case. I'm actually annoyed.

If you're one of my subscribers that DOES enjoy my blog and thinks I'm cooler than sliced bread, shoot me an email because I'm going private at the first of the year: lairlyn AT gmail DOT com.
Don't be shy: there are certainly a share of blogs I enjoy reading of people whom I vaguely know or don't know at all.

Blog stalking is fun! Just not when you're the one being stalked, and it's by a creeper that most likely takes voodoo dolls of you to bed instead of taping your picture to the ceiling and hoping the masking tape gives out.

This has been a hard decision since I'm a big fan of saying how I feel and not really caring who knows it.  Oh well.

Get your ern fill while you can, Stalkzilla. You're gettin' cut off!

2 comments:

Dave said...

Oh great, now I feel creepy for all the stalking I've done on other peoples' blogs.

erin said...

Dave, we've talked about this- It's only creepy if you're BEING creepy. Except I guess it could go both ways, like my blog crush on SN- I think we have a loving, one-sided relationship... if she knew though, she'd probably think I was creepy ;)