Tuesday, April 13, 2010

How my genuis overactive imagination possibly saved my life.

Today I had an imaginary conversation with an imaginary doctor.

I said, "Doc, I got a problem.  Sometimes, when I'm on the interwebz, my heart starts racing and I break into a cold sweat. I think I have blood pressure issues. It runs in the family."

Doc Said, "Does this happen every time you're on the interwebz, or does it happen when you're on a specific website?"

I thought about this for a minute and answered, "Facebook."

"Hmmmmm." He says, "I've seen this before."

"You have?! Is there a cure?!!"


"Yes.  You must delete or hide all your crazy conservative acquaintances that post bullshit illogical and unfounded status updates including but not limited to:  President Obama being Muslim, President Obama being an illegal immigrant, President Obama personally taking away loaded guns hidden under their mattresses, President Obama being a Nazi, President Obama leading a secret Communist Regime, President Obama killing Grandmas, Nancy Pelosi being a zombie child-eater, and Health Care reform leading to the apocalypse."

"....... No shit?"



"No shit."



So, crazy rabid christian conservative acquaintances: I'm sorry if I miss a status update that has worth.  I'm sorry if I miss a post about how your child graduated kindergarten, your new car or how your great-aunt died.  I had to hide you all for my health.

I'd hate to have an aneurysm and find out what death panels are like.

No comments: